Glatas Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] tomtom2999 Trusted Player Application

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] tomtom2999 Trusted Player Application Empty [Declined] tomtom2999 Trusted Player Application

Post  chris Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:08 am

Minecraft name[/color]:My minecraft name is Tomtom2999

Real Name[/color]:My real name is Christopher

Age[/color]:My real age is 15

What brought you here[/color]:Well i was looking for a server to play in when i came across this server. It had a good rating so i decided to try it.

Why chose this server over others[/color]:Well most other servers don't have good ops like this server

Previous Servers[/color]:Didn't really have any other servers

Why Do You Want To Join[/color]: Well i see other servers but none have good ops and most of the other server don't really treat players with respect like this server does

About You[/color]:I enjoy playing minecraft hanging out with friends and playing foot ball with my mates

Write a paragraph about why we should make your trusted[/color]:The reason i think you should accept me to be a trusted player is because i am a trusted player on many other servers and the reason is that they all know me as a kind and friendly player who is never mean to other players.

Last edited by glata on Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:02 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : made 2 mistakes)

chris
Valued

Back to top Go down

[Declined] tomtom2999 Trusted Player Application Empty Re: [Declined] tomtom2999 Trusted Player Application

Post  glata Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:37 am

You need to format this better, such as using colours. Also lots of grammer mistakes like no capitals.
I will need to decline this but just edit this topic and fix it.
glata
glata
Owner

http://www.mcglata.com/

Back to top Go down

[Declined] tomtom2999 Trusted Player Application Empty Re: tomtom2999 Trusted Player Application

Post  chris Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:35 am

Hope this is ok

Last edited by chris on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)

chris
Valued

Back to top Go down

[Declined] tomtom2999 Trusted Player Application Empty Re: [Declined] tomtom2999 Trusted Player Application

Post  glata Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Looks much better, but I am going to wait a bit to consult other moderators before I accept you but you seem like a cool person and I think everyone else does to.
glata
glata
Owner

Back to top Go down

[Declined] tomtom2999 Trusted Player Application Empty Re: [Pending] tomtom2999 Trusted Player Application

Post  chris Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:23 am

The reason why i haven't been on yet is because my minecraft was acting up so i should be on in a bit hope that is ok

chris
Valued

Back to top Go down

Post  glata Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:03 am

Declined, but you can write another one. I am currently working on a example application if you are still having trouble.
glata
glata
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down