Glatas Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Trusted] Wolfieoh's App

2 posters

Go down

[Trusted] Wolfieoh's App Empty [Trusted] Wolfieoh's App

Post  Wolfieoh Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:32 am

Minecraft Name:
Wolfieoh, just call me Wolf. *wink wink*.

Cindy (alright, I bet you guys are like 'OMG SHE'S A GIRL', and yes, I AM a girl. But please, treat me the way you would treat a guy.)

What brought you here:
PlanetMinecraft, had recommends and recently pinged, so I thought I might give it a try.

Why chose this server over others:
Well, for one thing, it provided INFO you see, unlike all those other uncivilized ones. >.> Second thing is, I was on as a guest, and the Owner and Trusted people were nice Very Happy.

Previous Servers:(If you havn't played on any other servers leave this blank)
c.nerd.nu I love this server, and tons of others I found on PM.

Why Do You Want To Join:
I love browsing through new servers, and PlanetMinecraft is my fave place. I love it when a server provides a description, and this server seemed pretty decent.

If you seen a sign with instructions what do you do:

About You:
I am a girl (YES) and I love playing MC. I browse through servers on PM, and spend time trying out new servers. (This is how I found this server Very Happy). I love animals, and I have two dogs. I live in Aussie (Australia, incase you don't know.)

Human Test: How do you create a 'Redstone Power Track'
This is the crafting area.
[G][ ][G]
[G][S][G]
[G][R][G]
S=Stick
G=Gold Ingot
R=Redstone

What do you think of the moderators?
Haven't seen mods yet, but seen the owner, and I trust him to choose perfect mods.

Write a paragragh about why we should make your trusted:
You should make me trusted because I am kind, and I always remind new people rules of the server, so they don't do wrong. I try to respect the rules, and the owner, of course Wink. I NEVER griefed before, and when I break a block that's not mine, I always try to replace it. I report griefs, and never spam the chat. When someone is griefing, i dont SHOUT or YELL at the chat bar, i just calmly type it up.
Need I say more?

Wolfieoh
Valued

Back to top Go down

[Trusted] Wolfieoh's App Empty Re: [Trusted] Wolfieoh's App

Post  glata Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:36 am

Congradulations, you have been accepted. Now venture out and build!
glata
glata
Owner

http://www.mcglata.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum